Posts Tagged ‘mini glass vases’
Mini glass vases are a neat and fun way to quickly decorate your home, especially if you love fresh flowers. Instead of going to the store to buy prefabricated vases, there is a creative DIY way to make your own unique mini glass vases. These little vases are perfect to put on the table or vanity tray to add a little spice and color to any room or area.
Materials that you need:
- Smaller glasses such as votive holders or drinking glasses
- An equal number of balloons in any color
How to guide:
1. Wash out all of your glasses to ensure they are clean and dry.
2. Cut the neck of the balloon off with the scissors, cutting no more than ½” to 1”.
3. Carefully slide the glass into the freshly cut balloon and using your finger, poke the top inwards.
4. Pour some water in the newly created mini glass vase and insert your favorite flower.
This creation is relatively straight forward and fun for all ages. Take it a step further and add some designs to the outside of the balloon or glue and glitter. Or even make a whole batch of them to decorate smaller shelve areas that need a little color.