Posts Tagged ‘cheap vellum paper’
Organizing a beach wedding can be exhilarating. At the same time, this task brings some challenges, and preparing favors is one of them. You can make different favors for adults and kids. You can fill beach pails with sand, shells, flowers, and scented candles and give these as favors. Here are some things you will need to make great favors:
- Beach pail and beach pail shovel for each guest
- Votive candles
- Vellum paper
- Beach-themed scrapbooking embellishments
Here are the steps you can follow to create pretty favors:
- Purchase a plastic or metal beach pail that is large enough to hold a votive candle. You can choose one that goes well with your wedding colors.
- Use cheap vellum paper to make a decorative lining for every beach pail. You should do this before adding favors and treats inside.
- You can decorate each pail with shells and scrapbooking embellishments with palm tree and beach ball designs. Paste these onto each pail using superglue.
- Fill the bottom of every pail with some sand, which you can purchase at a craft store. You can also go for less expensive play sand, which you can purchase at a home improvement store. If you don’t want to buy sand, you can even collect it from the beach you’ll be getting married at!
- Place a votive candle in each pail and press it into the sand.
- Cut some pieces of ribbon for your favors; then tie a bow onto the handle or around the center of each pail.
Your wedding favors are now ready to be displayed on a table. Enjoy making these nice wedding favors at home and creating great memories for yourself as well as your guests!