Whether it is truck crib bedding for a boy or princess crib bedding for a girl, how you decide to decorate your child’s cri bedding could have a marked influence on their lives. So instead of sticking to the more traditional crib beddings you find in your local stores, think outside the box and create your very own customized crib bedding.
Materials and Tools:
- Any fabric of your choice
- Sewing machine
- Quilt batting
1. Cut two pieces of the chosen fabric to be 38×56 inches and one piece of quilt batting of the same size.
2. Place the three pieces on top of each other with the quilt batting in the middle.
3. Next, fold the one side in half, ensuring that your cover the quilt batting.
4. Sew the edges with your sewing machine and cut off any loose material with the scissors.
Now that you are done, just add some extra plush stuffed baby toys in the crib and now you’ve created the perfect place for your baby to sleep! Comfort is key when creating a cozy atmosphere for your child, so make you the crib is full of extra pillows and padding to prevent an possibility of your child feeling uncomfortable.