As with most products, the refillable planner is yet another example of how making your own version is much cheaper than purchasing one in a store. However, with DIY refillable planners you can customize it specifically to fit your schedule and planning needs. It only takes a few common tools and materials to complete this little project. So improve your time management and check out this quick tutorial on building your very own refillable planner.
This guide will outline what it takes to build a classic size planner (5.5”x8.5”), but feel free to edit to fit the size that works best for you.
- ½” diameter 8.5”plastic comb binding spine
- 5.5”x8.5” planner pages of your choice
- Two 5.5”x8.5” hard covers
- Dividers (optional)
- Hole punch
1. Print out or purchase 5.25”x8.5” planner paper of your choice.
2. Punch appropriate holes in said paper.
3. Attach to plastic comb binding spine with hard cover on top and bottom of paper.
4. Use dymo label tape to organize and label sections in your planner.
The most important part to any DIY project is to use your imagination and edit where you see necessary. So take this basic guide and make your very own unique and fun DIY refillable planner!