I’m sure your home has plenty of pictures on display. Some on walls, others in picture frames on a corner table, maybe some are collages. A very crafty and creative way to take your pictures to a new level is to create artwork around the picture frame. You can even start with something like personalized wood wedding photo frames and add on to them. Here are some things you might need:
- A picture frame
- Hot glue gun (with glue sticks)
- Puff paint
- Any types of beads, glitter, or trinkets you might want to put on your picture frame (be as creative as you’d like)
- And a foam frame craft kit if you want to add
Once you have all the things you need here’s what to do:
- Make sure the surface of your picture frame is clean and dry.
- Let your hot glue gun warm up and begin to place items on your frame the way you want them arranged before your begin gluing.
- Once the glue gun is ready to go you can glue your items on to the picture frame
- Once you’ve allowed time for that to dry (maybe 5 to 10 minutes) you can take your puff paint and add color, words, or pictures.
- Give the puff paint a few hours to completely dry.
You’ve now taken a simple picture frame and turned it into something quite unique.