Need a creative small table to for your room or patio? If you are looking for a small table to add a bit of color to your room then this is the perfect project for you: a glass title side table. This straightforward DIY table made of glass wall tile gives you a fantastic piece of furniture to brighten up any room or area in your home while providing you the functionality of a small custom table that you can shape to fit even the most awkward of places.
What you’ll need to get it done:
- Five ¼ inch thick pieces of clear plastic panes (dimensions depend on size of box you desire)
- Clear clue
- Glass wall tile (preferably bright colors)
- Grout & grout float
1. Attach pieces of plastic panes with glue to form open-sided box.
2. Glue tiles to outside of box using clear glue to ensure that light can pass through.
3. Apply grout to spaces between the titles using grout float.
4. Wipe the glass titles with damp sponge to clean off excessive grout and allow to dry for a day.
Now that the box is complete, if done properly you will notice that the light will pass through your new table, illuminating the colors. For the same effect at night, simply install a light bulb underneath the box to create a truly fantastic piece of furniture.